With 97% of consumers researching businesses online, getting your business online and communicating with your customers and potential customers is an essential component of your business strategy.
Planning your website can be an overwhelming task, but having a well-planned website will make a huge difference in your conversion rates, sales, traffic and the results you see from the site.
To ensure your website build is simple, fast, and cost-effective, there are a number of points to consider and map out.
The Planning Your Website workshop is a hands-on event where you will learn:
- The steps involved in planning and building your website
- How to ensure you choose a platform that will best suit your needs
- To define your target market and understand what they want from your website
- The terminology and how to choose a developer or agency
- The importance of analytics
Who Should Attend?
Do you need to build a website from scratch or are you looking to re-develop your website? Do you want to understand how to build a website that meets your needs and your customer’s expectations quickly and easily? Great! This workshop is perfect for you.
What Will You Learn?
- Why a website is so important
- How to plan your CMS or ecommerce website
- How to register a web address
- How to choose where to host your website
- SEO and content optimisation
To register for a free training session please choose from the regions below.