Did you know that this year mobile devices passed personal computers as the most common web access tool? Global consultancy firm Deloitte have labelled 2013 as “The Year of the Device”.
Current and future generations will rely on mobile devices for personal and social interactions, and it is the logical extension that businesses engage with these technologies. Attend our Going Mobile workshops to learn how this technology can help drive your business in the 21st century.
In this workshop you will:
- Learn that ‘Going Mobile’ means more than using your mobile phone to make a phone call
- Discover what the research tells us about the size of the mobile market and consumer behaviour that you can get excited about
- Understand current and future trends such as Gamification and Online Mapping Services
- Examine the relevance of trends such as Mobile v’s Applications, Responsive Sesign, QR Codes and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) and the benefits of these for your business
- Discover how to kick-start your mobile strategies
Who Should Attend?
Are you interested in exploring the opportunities and possibilities of Going Mobile? Would you like to learn about mobile trends and how you can harness mobile technology in your business to engage with current and potential customers? If you answered yes, then this is the ideal workshop for you!
What Will You Learn?
- Mobile search growth
- Mobile trends and statistics
- How you can use mobile strategies in your business
To register for a free training session please choose from the regions below.